bunnies are like potatoe chips... You can't have just 1

jeaucamom

Songster
12 Years
Oct 1, 2007
Ophir, CA
Okay, so it happened like this. I promised Austin and Caity rabbits OR chicks, but not both. So they both choose rabbits. Pretty smart kids considering they know I am chicken addicted enough to get chicks enough for everyone. Anyway.... there was a rabbit show the day after the chicken show up here in Grass Valley so we went and there was a girl who wanted to get rid of her rabbits. They are as sweet as can be. I mean, how gracious of God to let me keep my promise for free!! So here is Midnight and Jack, our free rabbits.

DSCN2250.jpg

DSCN2253.jpg

DSCN2249.jpg

So then I am in the pet store to get two 99 cent wood chew toys for the rabbits...... And walked out with a cage and two Jersey Woolys and all the shin digs. I seriously need a pets anonymous..

DSCN2245.jpg

DSCN2237.jpg

DSCN2243.jpg

I think there are going to be Fuzzy and Wooly!! They all have the best personalities.

You have the same thing I do...bunnyitis...

I currently have 6 adults, 6 rex/mini-rex 8 week old kits, and 11 New Zealand kits.

Grand total = 23....

Not the most I've had, but not by far the least!

Running total of chicks = 38, and I'm going to pick up 25-26 more on April 3rd, lol.

Emily in NC

She said that that one is a mixed breed, but for the life of me, I can't remember which breeds. She has a big dew lap (?). We are really new to rabbits and know as much as could fit in a thimble. Sorry!!

Don't show those pics to my wife please. I can't build any more rabbit cages
plus I've used up my remaining barn space with my dedicated silkie coop.

duc.gif
I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I don I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnyst need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys I dont need any bunnys!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to get that out of my system because TSC got bunnies 2 weeks ago, and I have been trying to keep from begging dad to buy me one LOL!

Emily in NC (Maidservant) ... What can I do to maybe get a male mini rex from you?? I need one!
smile.png
I'd like a pair of those NZ's too... Any chance of that??? Here's ta hopin'!

Stacy (in NC)

JC... first thought...beautiful HUGE rabbits..what a good deal.. FREE! then I kept scrolling down and bam! more rabbits! LOL!!!! They are all beautiful!!!

Stacy

Back
Top Bottom