bunny biting

i think he is frustrated, but i can't figure it out what he wants. i think he wants to get out of his pen so i put his harness on the other day and walked him out of his pen, that worked for a little while but i can't take him out everyday, so I am open to long term suggestions.
What is his setup like? How much space does he have? What do you feed him? Frustration might very well be the cause. An unhappy bunny is not a friendly bunny

20230503_163701.jpg

This is his area I let him play in for thirty minutes a day. His hutch is the bigger one on the left.

View attachment 3491750
This is his area I let him play in for thirty minutes a day. His hutch is the bigger one on the left.
Ok, that’s definitely bigger then most. But, if you could somehow give him more space, that would be awesome. Maybe enclose that play area in Hardware Cloth? That way he could spend more time in that area safely. More space could definitely help with his frustration.

What’s his diet like?

Also, does he have any toys in his hutch?

He eats hay and premium sthourn states rabbit pellets. His play area is fenced in, i am getting more panels for the fence around the play area.

Back
Top Bottom