Burglars!

Try the mr clean magic sponge for the wall.

When my dh was putting down the wood floor in our living room he managed to spray motor oil on a wall that was painted 4 days earlier ( 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Once I finished completely freaking out I tried the magic sponge and it workd. Magic and I are
best friends now.

ep.gif

I am very glad that you are OK.
woot.gif
that you caught them.

Ok - Was that you I saw on the TV news this AM? The lady in TX who blocked them in with her car?
big_smile.png

No, that wasn't me on the news! I am glad that they ran because I know it could have been tragic. But at the moment I just wanted to kill them!

Regarding the vehicle, I think we should get the vehicle for the inconvience of it all!!
somad.gif

The magic eraser didn't work on the print dust. If you've never been around it the best way to describe it is like toner dust, that fine. It just rubs in...not off.
sad.png

The eggs weren't hatching eggs but they were good eatin' eggs. As I was cleaning up the mess from the floor the thought came to me that they could have thrown the eggs across the kitchen into the livingroom....that would have been a real mess.

I'll update if they get caught pretty quickly. They had the helicopter and dogs out looking for them yesterday.

Thanks for letting me whine.
smile.png

WOW, you have a good police force! Here we would hear "Ok, we made a report, if anything comes up we'll let you know" and that would be the end of it. I doubt they would even pull up finger prints.

As for the car, I hope it is registered to one of the jerks, that would be perfect! If it is, I bet their sweatin right now!

Well when you do catch them add the cost of cleaning the mess. I'm glad you didn't get hurt. We have friends who walked in on a burglar. They're lucky you weren't armed. Had this happen near us and the woman shot and killed the guy. Not something I would recommend but you do what ya got to. Again glad your ok.

Back
Top Bottom