Burglars!

Quote:
yup.. pretty sad.
hmm.png

What wastes of skin they are!

I'm so sorry. I hope that they are caught quickly and that you get your stuff back.

i hope they catch who did this!My house has been broken into buy the guy next door but as there was no proof as the police refused to finger print he got away, he's been in and out of jail and now sells drugs next door,grr . My dh said i could get a big dog when we get the fence and shed built, hopefully by the fall. I don't feel safe and my tiny dog just isn't cutting it.

I'm so sorry that this happened to you and your family. I worry myself about this type of thing, catching someone in the act, because I live up a long drive and if I caught someone robbing my home, I'd block the end of my drive! At least these are the scenarios that I dream up.

hugs.gif

Quote:
Just remember to say, "He came at me. I was afraid for my life. I didn't want to kill anybody. I just wanted him to stop."

What she said!! That'd be my story
hu.gif

Did the cops get the Liscense Plate Number off of the Car? Did you look for a Drivers liscense or any information cards in the glove box? Maybe you could read the Dealer name off of the back of the car and Go to him and ask him when a "**** (Brand)****(Color)****(Year) car was sold, and who to. Then you could narrow it down from there.

Put sugar down the tank and bbs in the carb/injection system. Somebody is going to claim the car with some silly story. At least when they drive it home it will fail. Iffin you aint that mean take you a quart of oil and put in their gas tank. It will not hurt the car at all but that sucker will smoke like crazy until that tank of gas is gone.

I one time snuck onto a used car lot and stuck a ½ quart of oil in the gas tank. Its smoked just enough to make the used car dealer think it was a bad engine. I got the truck cheap. I know it aint honest, I was a kid back then, I wouldnt do it now but I sure would put oil in that theifs car. If I lived close to you I would do it myself. Good luck and I hope they find him/her/them

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom