Business name suggestions needed

Kusanar

Crowing
6 Years
Apr 30, 2014
Roanoke area, Va.
I am thinking about starting a business making "bath and body" products and selling them. I'm still in the very baby stages of this and haven't even made my first batch, but I'm already thinking about business names.
The products that I am planning on making can all be scented the same as each other if someone wanted a full set in the same fragrance.
Bath Melts
Lotion Bars (maybe normal lotion but I'm unsure of that right now)
Beard Balm
Bath Salts
Bubble Bath
Massage Oils

I am also going to work on a homemade zinc based sunscreen for horses that has bug repellant oils mixed in to keep the sun and bugs both off of their faces in the summer.

If you have any names for the business or any additional products that you think would go well with this assortment but I am missing, let me know!

Once I get going I will also probably be asking for names for the different fragrances that I will be creating.

Here is something to think about...where do you plan to sell these items?
If on Etsy or something similar maybe you should do a name search on those sites to see if the name is already taken. I do see a "Kusanar" already selling stuff on Etsy.

“Butterfly Bath Accessories” just popped into my head.
That one will be in the running for sure!
I'm not sure what your user name means/is here but could you include that word in your collection some how?
It's elvish for "twilight" actually... lol
Here is something to think about...where do you plan to sell these items?
If on Etsy or something similar maybe you should do a name search on those sites to see if the name is already taken. I do see a "Kusanar" already selling stuff on Etsy.
I think I may know who that is actually... I'll have to see what products they are selling and see if it is probably her...

I was thinking about facebook to start, there is a lady on there that sells hot process soaps and seems to do good business (I've bought some from her, good stuff and she'll deliver to me at work!) and she said she would trade soaps for my "goodies" when I get going, so maybe she would also give me a shout out on her page in case any of her customers (in the same area as me) were interested in some other smell goods.

Would you guys also be interested in playing "name that product"? I found a company that makes their own blends, and they are cool with me using their product (with due credit given) but, they don't want me using their blend names (copywrite issues), so I will be making stuff using their blend, but need to come up with my own name for the scent...

Kusanar Bath & Beauty Aid :cool:
By the way I would like to be a customer. I love bath and beauty products :frowI just used your name as a suggestion :)
I'll be sure to let you know (probably on this thread) when I get up and going. I may start a thread for name that product where I give the details of the product and get people to brainstorm names, then whoever suggests the name I end up using can get a small, sample size, bath product of their choice in that scent (or another scent that they like better).

Does that sound like a decent idea? I get name suggestions, everyone gets to have fun with the contest, and the winner gets a free sample to try (and hopefully they like it enough to buy more!)

I'll be sure to let you know (probably on this thread) when I get up and going. I may start a thread for name that product where I give the details of the product and get people to brainstorm names, then whoever suggests the name I end up using can get a small, sample size, bath product of their choice in that scent (or another scent that they like better).

Does that sound like a decent idea? I get name suggestions, everyone gets to have fun with the contest, and the winner gets a free sample to try (and hopefully they like it enough to buy more!)
So far you're doing amazing work & you've done your homework, so keep going everything you've suggested sounds spot on :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom