Butterfest 2008 - Or My Supper Plans

We are so stuffed! The 2 yr oldcleaned up 2 full ears of corn, 4 asparagus spears, half a potato and his share of steak. No crab legs he was 'done'! LOL

It was a great supper.

Thanks for the well wishes!

Miss Prissy, the potatoes were scrumptious!!! I normally do not eat the potato skins - don't like them - but I ate every little morsel. We had bourbon glazed chicken and spinach salad also. Am now so stuffed I may have trouble making my way to the coop to spend time with the chickens.
big_smile.png

Happy Anniversary!

I would love to try those potatoes, thanks! Would they do well in grills instead of in oven? Trying to keep the heat out of the house
wink.png

blossom hen, glad you liked them.

Ewesheep - If you keep them up high for slow roasting they should work. Just don't set them low on the grill because the sugars will burn and the skin will too.

mtnhomechick - right, don't forget the butter!

Congratulations to you guys!! I love hearing of people that still stay married for longer than a couple of years!! My fiance and I are getting married October 11th
big_smile.png
and it's really depressing when you see and hear of all these divorces. (my parents are divorced and both remarried- and divorced again! So I see it first hand!
roll.png
)

Your dinner sounded scrumptious!! I love baked potatoes!

Back
Top Bottom