Button quail babies/ eggs

I'd be intested in babies after you hatch out...while I don't live locally (I'm in central Florida) I'd be willing to drive out for a bunch of cute healthly chicks
tongue.png
I've tried several times to hatch out different batches with no success (meanwhile no problems with chickens, ducks or turkeys) and I have a daughter with Asperger's who is just bugging me for Buttons! Let me know what you think, and how much you'd sell chicks for. ~Tina

That sounds great I have about 18 eggs in the incubator I doubt they will all hatch I know I have one for sure , they others I have to wait on i put a second batch in the bator and they are not old enough to candle yet, how many chicks would you want??? Depends on how many you want and how many I can hatch! Off the top of my head $5 piece if you want more ill give you a better price! Let me know how many you were looking to get, I will hatch them and when they are old enough for travel you can come get them!! What do you think? :D

Wr are reaching our due date here today is the sixteenth day one the first eggs I put in and we should see chicks between today and Wednesday we will keep you updated ;)

They should hatch this week sometime I candled most of them except for 8 it looks like we will have at least 5 or more!!! So excited I'll send pictures after hatching!! And I'll charge just $3 a chick and like I said depending on how many you get I'll give you a great price!!

Back
Top Bottom