Button Quail can be "Goobers" too! lol...

Button quail are little seed hoarders! Chipmunks hold nuts in their cheeks, button quail hold seeds in their feathers!
smile.png

old.gif
Hey! I've been trying really hard not to get a pink Bourke that is near me. This doesn't help!!
gig.gif

Stinky Goober update: My DR hen got quite agitated the other day. ( Other girls lazing around during this.) She was alerting to danger and standing as tall as she could to fend off an intruder! She even did her best to peck at the awful monster!! When I managed to stop laughing for a second, I resued her by flipping on an additional light. Her awful, evil shadow was vanquished!
lau.gif

I have pigeons too, not sure that I need them or even want them anymore lol, they are cool to watch but since its cold here all the time right now I dont get to enjoy them as much as I would during the summer

Navasima
If you don't want a Pink (Rosy) Bourke near you, than you probably wouldn't want to see this nice clear pic of one with the same quail...

100_6310.jpg

gig.gif

Sorry had to do that..
lau.gif

Her Shadow! OMG How funny!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quaillady
I want! Lol

It's about time I got to be the bad influence!
lau.gif

I love the "pinks" as we call them! They are the sweetest birds! They can hog all the space they want! LOL!
Not real common around here and had to wait a year for them! I'm looking for diamond doves too!
gig.gif
seems the only way to get good unusual ones will be mail order though.

I love your new pigeons! They are beautiful!

bckyrdchknluvr Hello and Thank you!

mochicken
I can understand that. Even though we are mild here in the winter, hands get cold and you can't do much with gloves.. lol... so I don't get to enjoy my outside birds much either.​

barnie.gif
Actually - good pic! I got to have that dialogue that goes:...look honey, isn't that neat?! and the response wasn't - no. So...I think I may see a small(ish) aviary in my future....... Way to go - you're now a bad influence on my husband!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom