button quail eggs?

Kristina

Songster
12 Years
Apr 30, 2007
South Louisiana
Ok before I go bid on eggs somewhere does anyone on here sell button quail hatching eggs? Please post or send me an email. Thanks!

Hello, If you have not found eggs I know of a few people who do sell eggs. I am new to this fourm so it may take me a few to check back for a responce.
I am a member of ButtonQuailUSA and there are alot of people from all over the US who sell eggs chicks adults and pairs.
Best of luck finding what your looking for! I just hatched 29 of the buggers!

Welcome Terra!!! Glad you could make it.
big_smile.png

Hey Terra! I just joined the call duck group about 2 wks ago LOL...I just lurk a whole lot and read the posts though.
smile.png

I'm still looking for the eggs
smile.png

Quote:
I bought eggs from her and they were packaged perfectly drop her a email I'm sure she could help you out
her name is Jenn

Last edited:
Thank you Christina!
Right after we got off the phone I was like hmmm BackYardChickens Eh? LOL

And Thank You Kristina! Glad to see you here too! Post a message looking for eggs! Mine are still laying good.
smile.png

Quote:
Yeah, I love this site! Valuable information and tons of nice people.

I have White, Grey, Snowy, & Black/Blue Bibs.
I am not sure who is laying eggs in my Grey/White pen.
I think it is my grey hen. Her hubby is either a real dark snowy or I think he is Silver Appleyard. But I seem to be the only one who thinks so, no one else can tell by pictures.
My White hen is not laying yet, she will next year, both her and her drake I hatched this year, from different stock, and hope by then I can have them color seperated.
But if you just want eggs, I can ship you whatever I can get in a couple days, for just the shipping charge? I just collected today and boiled them all up to feed back to them all.
I had half a ice cream bucket full of chicken duck coturnix and button eggs!
But that was more then one day. I am not sure how many I will get? Where are you located? Try to send a note to the group also?
Also I should add, mine are not super small. So you may want to wait till spring to order the smaller expencive blood lines
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom