button quail eggs?

Christina, you should get some Sebastopol geese.
big_smile.png

Ohhh Terra I would love to get some from you! I'll send you an email. LOL I can't resist ducks...EVER. Luckily my hubby loves the ducks too! I just hatched out some Silver appleyards last week. They are HUGE compared to the calls that hatched the next day! Oh and I'm going to check out the buton quail group you mentioned
smile.png

Quote:
I think the husband would really kill me then. But who knows I have him talked into turkeys so far lol.

Kristina, you can find pictures on my fotki of my calls theres a link on my website. My Silver Appleyard drake is so pretty, I love his markings! He is smaller like the calls though. He is the bantam, not the larger. I dont have the large ducks anymore I used to have runners and I also had Rouens, theyre just to big for my set up, I can fit more calls LOL

Christina, your to funny. I thought about raising a turkey for next thanksgiving next year, but I dont have a place for one away from the chickens. Sometimes they can carry diseases and give them to the other poultry, like Black Head.
There is nothing like home raised thanksgiving turkey!

Do you know what colors your looking for? Check into the Painted Turkeys, they are VERY pretty lots of coloring but I think they are hard to find. Becareful of the heavy breeds like the BBB etc if you dont plan on processing them they alot of times get health issues like to big for there legs breathing problems etc. Same with some meat chickens but I am sure you knew that raising the meat chickens.
Best of luck!!

Back
Top Bottom