BUY IT NOW! 8+ Eggs From my Beautiful Silkies~White, Part. & Buff

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
THESE PICTURES ARE OF ACTUAL BIRDS HATCHED OUT OF THESE VERY EGGS!

My incubator is full for another week so I am offerning up a set of 8+ silkie eggs. You will receive what ever colors are layed this weekend and eggs will ship on SATURDAY So immediate paypal payment is required at auction end. This is a BUY IT NOW. This set will include PARTRIDGE, WHITE & BUFF EGGS. As far as the amount of each color I am unsure. I will try to post as the eggs are layed today. This auction will end at 10 pm EST THURSDAY 4-19-12. Shipping will be set at $15.00. PAYPAL GOES TO: [email protected] Thank you so much!

You can see many pics of ALL my birds on my website. www.sassysilkie.com Every bird I own is pictured on that site and are the same birds your eggs will be comming from.

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ MY HATCHING EGG POLOCY ON WWW.SASSYSILKIE.COM BEFORE BIDDING TO BE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SHIPPING EGGS CAN BE A GAMBLE DUE TO FACTORS BEYOND MY CONTROL

SO FAR I HAVE 4 PART. 2 BUFF, & 2 WHITE FROM THIS MORNING.

IF you would like these eggs and would like a set shipped today I could also do that if you pay before 10 am EST. I know thats just 1 hour from now but I leave for work at 10:15 am. But would be willing to swing by the post office on my way to work.
wink.png
JEN

Back
Top Bottom