BUY IT NOW Auction! 25 English Lemon Cuckoo Chicks + Buff laced Brahmas & more! NPIP AI

RedRoosterFarm

**LOVE MY SERAMAS**
9 Years
Mar 25, 2010
Eatonville, Washington
Ok, I need more room!

I will ship 25 English Double Barred Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons and toss in some Buff Laced Brahmas, Gold Laced Brahmas and possibly Blue Laced brahmas.Up tp 6-Who knows, Maybe more??? These will ship with a heat pack and fruit. I CAN NOT garentee delivery but will ship express with tracking number. I do everything in my power to get these to you safe. It is warm for shipping now. In the 50's so good to go! I received my lemons for Tom at hencredible and they are nice consistant and my brahmas came from Dan Powell and are not always perfect color. they are a work in progress and I can not garentee perfect birds. They are nice big birds though..I have been getting buff laced, gold laced a few beige or blue in color on some hatches.So 25 lemons and 6 brahmes. These will ship asap as soon as payment. This is DIRT CHEAP! Shipping and box charge is 65.00 for express usps shipping. PM me if you have questions. I will take this down once sold. I have enough for 2 shipments I think.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom