Buy it Now - Sapphire Hatching Eggs 12+

I don't sell sexed day olds. I will have pullets later in the spring or pickup..... when I can hatch some
he.gif
Must move some birds.
I wouldn't be able to pick some up, but if we could ship, probably closer to May or so, there is a possibility there.

My girl has gone broody! She is determined too. Can't get her to stay out of a nest box. I just take her out a couple of times a day, she eats some, then back she goes. Too cold here to let her have eggs. Cluck, cluck, cluck, her favorite word for now. Instead of bawk, bawk, bawk. :)

My girl has gone broody! She is determined too. Can't get her to stay out of a nest box. I just take her out a couple of times a day, she eats some, then back she goes. Too cold here to let her have eggs. Cluck, cluck, cluck, her favorite word for now. Instead of bawk, bawk, bawk. :)

Really? I have never had a WL go broody. Now Ams are a different story. If you can take her out of that pen and put her in another. Usually that will break mine. Once I move them they give up pretty soon.

Really? I have never had a WL go broody. Now Ams are a different story. If you can take her out of that pen and put her in another. Usually that will break mine. Once I move them they give up pretty soon.

lol..I tried that a couple of days ago, she freaked, was pushing up against the wire, so I just let her go back. It's ok..she is ok. She eats and go's back to her box. She will sneak onto some other eggs if I don't get them out soon enough. Just have to wait it out. I should get a picture of her when I approach her. Too cute. She fluffs up and sounds like a little raptor! I just pick her up, she doesn't peck me, and I put her on the ground to go eat. Pretty cute gal.

Quote:
My bantam Silver Penciled Wyandotte started to go broody. I had to take out the roo, he would attach her when she came out of the nest box and I took the nest box out too. She would puff up all big like that when I would walk by.... did that for several days....not so much now, but still not laying
barnie.gif

I just received my order of fertile eggs today and I just had to come and say,
BEST PACKAGING JOB EVER!
ya.gif

Also, thanks for the extras, can't wait to see these little babies!

Back
Top Bottom