Buy Now, Sicillian Buttercup eggs

cathunter10

Songster
9 Years
Apr 24, 2010
Piedmont, MO.
10++ Sicilian Buttercup eggs, from our Show birds. $10.00/doz. Fertility has been checked. No picture of these birds due to them coming out of the moulting season.

Shipping is $14.00 + $3.00 PayPal charge + $10.00 for eggs.

Total is: $27.00

Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We have been having good early spring hatches.

Please remember to let eggs set for 12-24 hrs. before setting in incubator, this is due to the rough handling of shipping.

We are having Great production this season.

Thank you for looking.

Bill

Last edited:
Wow- that's a great price for Buttercups! What a fun breed they are- but I know what you mean about the moult. They don't take it lightly.
lol.png

Congrats! You are the Auction winner.

Payment is in Pay Pal under: [email protected]

Eggs will be shipped as soon as payment is confirmed. We mostly ship on Mondays unless, you have a preferred date. The eggs should arrive in 1-2 days, we ship by Priority USPS thru the Post Office. The eggs will be wrapped by my wife. Please let your eggs set 12-24 hrs. before putting them into your 'bator, due to turbulant shipping, they must be settled.

Winning bid = $10.00

Shipping = $14.00

Pay Pal = $3.00

Total to be sent to Paypal is: $27.00.

Enjoy your eggs.

Bill

Hello, I know that this was posted a few years back, I am looking for buttercups and saw that you had SQ buttercups at one point. If you don't have any, could you point me in a direction to someone who might? I don't want hatchery birds and we want to show them. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom