Buy Sell Auction Posting Problems, Can Anyone Help?

Mark HSV-AL

Chirping
8 Years
Oct 5, 2011
Huntsville, AL
I sent this message to Nifty-Chicken aka Rob earlier today and this is the ( I assume) automated response I received. Does anyone know how I can post in the BSA section?

Mark HSV-AL
Today at 2:30 pm
I tried to post an ad for waterfowl in the BSA area and I get this message "You are not allowed to post classifieds. Please check the forum rules for more information." I have read these rules and I must be missing something, all it says is that "To Accept / Agree To The Rules:
By posting in our BSA section you are acknowledging that you've read the rules. No other steps are needed."
I dont know what else to do but I am sure it is something simple that I am missing, can you help? Maybe I need to pay a fee somewhere but not sure where.
Thanks,
Mark Hall

Nifty-Chicken

Today at 4:03 pm
Thank you for your note. I think your question would be better served to you, and the forum community if you posted it in our public forum. This will ensure you get help from a variety of smart people while allowing others to learn from the questions and answers posted.

Best Regards

Hey, it wasn't automated!
hit.gif

We require our members to have at least 20 posts to post in the BST section. We've had problems with spammers over the years and this helps to slow them down. :)

(BTW, I pointed you to post to the forum instead of PM because now 500,000 other people can also read what you just learned)
big_smile.png

I have a few more than 20 posts now and I am getting almost the same error excexp it says I cannot post for the following reasons then its just blank when I try to post an add in the BSA tonight? The add shows up on the right hand thread part as the last post in the section but when I click on it I get page not found! HELP!!! Please.....

Last edited:
Hey, it wasn't automated!
hit.gif

We require our members to have at least 20 posts to post in the BST section. We've had problems with spammers over the years and this helps to slow them down. :)

(BTW, I pointed you to post to the forum instead of PM because now 500,000 other people can also read what you just learned)
big_smile.png

Rob,
I wasnt sure where to put this. I get/got this error when trying to click on one of the ads- to read it- one for the blue silkie/pullets for sale. I was able to hover over it to read the 'preview' of the post, but got the error when I clicked.

ERROR [NoDataFoundException] (0)
No data found

If you report this error, please include the following timestamp: 1326542790.6195

Last edited:
Any news on this error? I would really like to get it taken care of so I can list my silkies......
I need to rehome them asap due to some recent family circumstances.
I gotta get some of my unwanted girls outa here!

Back
Top Bottom