Buy Sell Trade (BST) Feedback System

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the new fact sheet, it lets you know who you can trust as a buyer/seller, The layout is neat and clean in appearance. My only suggestion would be the alphabetical listing arranged by who received the feedback.

I've sorted it by alpha of the person being reviewed. This will be done when I have a chance and manually until we have worked out the kinks of this beta test and moved to an integrated system.

Yes, once we have a final system we'll want to backfill all the old reviews / ratings from the other thread into the new system.

I cant believe my name isnt on that list, after all of the eggs Ive sold and no one thought to add me to the list. Im not sure if I should cry or be glad, hehhehehe.

Is this list going to be added at the top of the page so we can just click on it and go straight to it like one would do if they wanted to go to index, my page, messages and so on? ............

How would one find it without going to this post? I didnt know it was here til I saw this post. I think it would be great if it could be put at the top of the page where index, logout and uploads are at.

For now from the index page there is a red link under the first BST section. In time this will be integrated more to the forum.

Remember everyone, this is still in beta / testing mode so we can get feedback. It will continue to evolve and get easier to access and use.

I had a bad experience recently with a buyer who eventually made things right and then posted that she had a better hatch from my eggs than any she has hatched. And she was so very nice after that, it makes it very hard to post a negative comment now. But I will definitely post in the future should that type thing ever happen to me. I think this thread may prohibit some of that though. I have had so many good experiences that I could never list them all. And once the other thread is merged into this one, all the folks I have bought eggs from will be listed there. Thanks so much for all the hard work on this. It is GREAT!

Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom