Buying and selling chickens and eggs

Cindy Dufrene

In the Brooder
Sep 27, 2017
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_4223.JPG
HI, I am Cindy Dufrene and am located in Carriere, Ms. I have been raising a mixed flock of chickens for about 5 years. I love my birds and several have become my pets. They look forward to our mornings when they get their treats of Black Oil Sunflower seeds mixed with good quality cat food. Right now I have about 42 pullets and hens of mixed breeds, including Barred Rocks, Buff Orpingtons, RIRs, Marans, Dominiques, Barnvelders, Welsomners, Leghorns, both brown and white, Black Australorpe, Buff Wyandotte, Comet, Crested Cream Legbars and Ameracauna. I get a rainbow of eggs and love to see what is waiting each day in the nests.
Right now, I am interested in selling one pair of the Crested Cream Legbars. I am NPIP to sell legally both eggs and within the state, some birds. Occasionally, I set eggs under broody hens and have some nice barnyard mixes. View attachment 1146480 View attachment 1146480 View attachment 1146482 View attachment 1146482 If anyone is interested, please message me here.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Cindy, I'm in carriere too! I wish I'd known of you sooner I'd love some legbars but just bought several welsummers and barred rocks and have no more room(for now....). If (when) I get my coop addition done I'll check with you and see if you have any more birds to sell.

:welcome

Hi Cindy, pretty Legbars! I got my first 3 in April of this year, they are fun girls.

Thanks for joining us, it's nice to have you here!

Back
Top Bottom