Buying ebay eggs

Have you purchased Ebay eggs?

• Total voters
Pics
I'm still eyeing those bantam eggs. How are your Bielefelders doing in the heat?
Do you miss the naked necks?
They are doing better in this heat then some of the other breed's that I have had before. I still have one red naked neck hen left over here, and I have some of her egg's added to the incubator now. She's bred to the oldest of the 2 Bielefelder boy's that I have. I plan to keep her daughter's for the 2nd Bielefelder boy to breed with later. Both of the boy's were hatched from different state's, so they were from different batches of the hatching egg's.

Edit: Maybe I can make a auto-sexed NN later?

They are doing better in this heat then some of the other breed's that I have had before. I still have one red naked neck hen left over here, and I have some of her egg's added to the incubator now. She's bred to the oldest of the 2 Bielefelder boy's that I have. I plan to keep her daughter's for the 2nd Bielefelder boy to breed with later. Both of the boy's were hatched from different state's, so they were from different batches of the hatching egg's.

Edit: Maybe I can make a auto-sexed NN later?
An auto sexing naked neck sound great!

I have a feeling that might be the way I'd go for wanting my frazzle next year. Hopefully I'll exercise patience and wait for one of the sales to come up that recently hit my inbox. But, I was simply NOT ready. Plus, it was like $98. Suspecting that's just how it is going to be if I want a 100% frazzle frazzled chick though.

I have a feeling that might be the way I'd go for wanting my frazzle next year. Hopefully I'll exercise patience and wait for one of the sales to come up that recently hit my inbox. But, I was simply NOT ready. Plus, it was like $98. Suspecting that's just how it is going to be if I want a 100% frazzle frazzled chick though.
I know what a drizzle is, but I don't remember what a frazzled is? $100 seem pretty steep though.

I was under the impression that a frazzle is bad, because they have underlying health issues.
That's why breeders don't keep frizzle roosters with frizzle hens.
But I think what your saying, is that you want to make sure you get a frizzle? Right?

Back
Top Bottom