Buying Eggs Online

me dial it down for all understand me defend coturnix bird.
me like coturnix bird.
Coturnix be ugly, if they selectively breed them that way.
me thinks 'em be pretty fast ugly at 4 gennies per year.
'em be little fo sure too, if they don't know what they do.
1000 years waste for sucky thing? no think so.
me think coturnix japonica no sucky.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

COTURNIX ARE THE ROACHES OF THE QUAIL WORLD... EASILY DOMESTICATED (AS FAR AS A GAMEBIRD GOES) AND THE UNDISPUTED LAYING CHAMPS OF THE WORLD... NOT TO MENTION THEY ARE AS CLOSE TO INSTANT GRATIFICATION AS YOU'LL EVER FIND IN AN EGG. THEY ARE THE PRODUCTION QUAIL
THE ONLY OTHER SPECES THAT EVEN COMES CLOSE ARE BUTTONS WHICH ARENT EVEN QUAIL AT ALL REALLY
hmm.png
AND THEY'RE TOO SMALL TO EAT, BE LIKE PEELIN M&M'S BEFORE YOU EAT THEM--- JUST NOT WORTH WASTING THE EFFORT, YOU'D BURN MORE CALORIES FOOLING WITH THEM THAN YOU'D CONSUME FROM THEM. I MEAN TAKE A SHARP STICK AND A BIC LIGHTER AND YOU CAN ROAST 1 IN 2 MINUTES
hu.gif

Quote:
If you hard boil cbbq eggs for easter and put them in a cute bowl...it's wonderful decoration and while you wait for a meal, just eat them
smile.png

Quote:
If you hard boil cbbq eggs for easter and put them in a cute bowl...it's wonderful decoration and while you wait for a meal, just eat them
smile.png

AS I SAID... LIKE PEELING M&M'S

Me too, they're not ugly to me, and they are not worthless. They are good for meat, eggs, and pets. Your bobwhites can't come close to being as efficient as my coturnix. Let's see them be ready for the table at 8 weeks, or lay an egg by then. If you're selling them to hunters then they need to be able to fly well, which means they need a completely different cage... I'll admit that bobwhite meat put's coturnix to shame, but I can feast on coturnix or have a snack on bobwhites cause coturnix are half the price and sell for 3/4 of what a bob will. Plus they lay all year round, unless you are going to raise a lot of quail, coturnix are the most profitable. There is a market for them, why do you think so many people sell them? Plus don't inspire a newbie to get bobs, the aggression issue hasn't came up yet... I got bobwhites first and couldn't handle them, coturnix are also not too small to eat, that's button quail.

Back
Top Bottom