Buying Fertile Eggs

totribet

Songster
9 Years
Jul 24, 2011
Moriarty, NM
I'm wanting to buy some fertile eggs. I have a broody hen and would love to hatch some. She went broody a couple days ago, but my rooster died awhile back so she is just sitting on regular eggs. Do I even have time to order some and get them here and where could I find some? Thanks in advance!

You have plenty of time! Order some here, they will ship to you in a couple of days,slip them under your broody hen & in 23 days you will have chicks! Mine are hatching tonight!!!

Someone locally will have fertile hatching eggs for you. If you have a whole foods store or Trader Joes nearby, some folks have had those eggs hatch as well. Most organic, free range farms have roosters.

If you get shipped eggs remmber to let them sit till the next day large end up so that the air cells can stabalize. There are a tone of eggs on here as well . Go check out not only the buy trade sale section but they have eggs up on the 24 hour action in the social section under swaps and meets or what ever
frow.gif

Someone locally will have fertile hatching eggs for you. If you have a whole foods store or Trader Joe's nearby, some folks have had those eggs hatch as well. Most organic, free range farms have roosters.

You know people who have hatched eggs bought from trader Joe's? The refrigeration doesn't ruin them?

I am looking for fertile eggs too
hide.gif
Please don't tell my husband.

My wonderful mama hen went broody again and I am pretty sure it is easier to just give her eggs then try to break her. She just hatched out some on April 1st but she started laying lat week and now apparntly it is time to sit.
he.gif

Anyway....I looked on Craigslist for people that have chicks that I was interested in and sent messages asking if they had fertile eggs. If they didn't have eggs, asked if they knew of anyone. Found 2 people that have some eggs I am picking up in the morning.
clap.gif

Hen will be happy...kids will be happy....I will be happy to see new babies... hopefully hubby won't notice
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom