Buying hatching eggs

I'm the highest bidder as of 2 days ago lol I saw there reviews and I'm trying to pull out they don't have a good reputation

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231206_154250_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20231206_154250_eBay.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 7
I'm the highest bidder as of 2 days ago lol I saw there reviews and I'm trying to pull out they don't have a good reputation
All the reviews I found were good:idunno. The positive reviews outnumber the bad, there's only 11 bad reviews, & well over a 100, or more good reviews.

Did you hatch the ebay eggs? I search craigslist and there are kelso and other game fowl everyday from $80-350. I have not seen eggs for sale though. Only mature roosters and sometimes hens.

I've used eBay three times for new colors of silkies and over 700 times for other stuff.

All of you who are saying you're leary, you just have to check the ratings of the seller, go to their page/website if they have one, read the reviews, etc. Just do a little homework to feel assured that they're an honest seller. Sure there are probably scams but those are pretty easy to spot and eBay actually does a pretty good job of keeping them down.

I just looked and saw a couple of yours up for auction but didn't check them out but saw that one linked above. I noted his one bad review, he blames the postal service for being 3 days late for why 12 eggs had no embryos per the customer. I'd find it odd too that 12 eggs had no embryos so perhaps that box of eggs fell out of the truck a few times or something but I'd certainly not blame that on a 3-day delay in delivery.

Thanks so much for the reply, but I found ten pullets close to home and purchased them. He also has a young rooster that I am planning to pick up this weekend so I can keep some game stock. However I may be wanting some in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom