BYC 2013 Calendar - Pre-Orders Now Available!

Thanks to everyone who submitted their pics and to the members for helping us pick the ones for the calendar. Can you believe there was a time where I was forced to sort through and pick the best ones!?!?!

th.gif

Just ordered mine, thanks for the all the hard work in making it available. I actually look forward to it. It makes my smile everytime I see it. Love seeing everyone's beautiful, healthy chickens.

Would love to order one but for some reason when I hit 'Add to Cart' nothing is happening. Hope they have not sold out. Will keep trying. The BYC calendar is a favorite!

We have pre-orders still available. Which item were you trying to add to your cart? Also, which browser and version are you using?

The calendar order went through!!! It was odd, either the words 'Add to' or 'Cart' would high light up in blue but nothing changed in the basket. Have google chrome but the Verizon mobile wifi devise can do all sorts of interesting things if there is rain, mist, or fog between here and the tower. Thank-you so much for replying! Looking forward to this year's calendar, they are always great!

Back
Top Bottom