BYC and the Northeast Regional Chickenstock in TIME Magazine

Quote:
Yeah, baby!
wink.png
Actually, you've got it wrong, it's my buff-laced frizzled rooster, Buffy, who will be signing ...
gig.gif

Wow what a great plug for all of us chicken nuts here on BYC. I was sooooo close to going to this but couldn't due to work. Now I really will do my best to be apart of this next year.
woot.gif

Wow TIME MAGAZINE AND WSJ FOR CHICKENS amazing. I guess I must have been one of the original 50 because I started long before 2007 and learned everything I know from BYC. Long live BYC and all its members and MODS.

The article was too short and only one pic~! Then I looked up the link on BYC and saw all the other pics and video that I wouldn't have known about except for BYC !!!!!!! Loved it and was even more surprised that I turned up at the end of the video buying my d'uccles from Patty!!
big_smile.png
had to send the link to family to show them there are more chicken crazy people like me!

My girls were sooo excited that they were in the pics!! #3 of 10... They feel like celebrities.. The photographer kept telling them not to smile, would have been a better pic if they smiled. "Tom" the bird they are holding is absolutely gorgeous, thanks.. "ultra1classic"
smile.png

Our city council is going to be voting on the chicken ordinance in the fall. I'm going to forward the link to the article to my city councilmember and the mayor. I have been working on swaying the mayor. He told me straight-up he's against it, but we didn't have a chance to discuss why he is against it... I just have been making it my mission to change his mind. We have coffee in the same coffee house on Saturdays & I see him in there a lot. When my girls start laying, I'm going to bring him eggs.

If that doesn't change his mind, I dunno what will!
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom