BYC Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the bfriday should be working now. You need to have $50 of merchandise in your cart for the free shipping.

The free shipping is for US only.

The MoreGFM will only work if you have a 12 month and a 6 month memberships in your cart. It will then take $12 off your order.

I just got some shirts and magnets
wee.gif

also gold membership but it would not take coupon
expired

Love this site !!!
Thanks for all the help
thumbsup.gif

just saw post that I was suppose to put 1 yr and 6 month in my cart

NUTS !!!!!
he.gif
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
The clearance are ones we are getting low in inventory. We have those sizes in the My Pet Makes Me Breakfast line.

Quote:
You can only use one coupon per order.

I will adjust your membership, critterrun.

If you are going to take advantage of both coupons, they need to be in separate orders.

Quote:
ok so i have to go back and order another 12 month to ge thte extra 6 month? hope not, i'm broke LOL

I give up! Since I couldn't get the discount earlier, I didn't buy a shirt. Now the color I wanted is gone, so I tried another color. So far, so good. Tried to check out and got the same invalid/expired error message. I guess I wasn't meant to have a BYC shirt. I'm sure by the time I find out it is fixed again, that shirt will be gone, again.

ETA: Also, the shipping went up from $5 to $8!

Last edited:
Now now.

I am sorry I made a mistake in the shipping set up. I fixed it, so you can remove the shirt from your cart and redo it.

The Clearance shirts are already discounted and for the free shipping it is for over $50 in shippable merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom