BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Pics
just checked my numbers and I’m pretty average for my workweek which hasn’t changed much.....still working and spending most of my time wondering if i’m gonna get paid!! had a huge meltdown today/tonight and while It’s basically past bedtime i’m not seeing sleep nor stepping in the near future.....

just checked my numbers and I’m pretty average for my workweek which hasn’t changed much.....still working and spending most of my time wondering if i’m gonna get paid!! had a huge meltdown today/tonight and while It’s basically past bedtime i’m not seeing sleep nor stepping in the near future.....
I went through a similar time after my first husband left me alone with two toddlers. I was (as was common at the time) a homemaker. (Well, I tried anyway.) I didn't know what to do, but I did know I needed to calm down, so I memorized Matthew six, especially vs 8-34. It helps me to think through the words--just say them to myself. It comforts and focuses so the worried thoughts don't dominate everything. It's so hard. I know. You'll get through this. I hope this isn't offensive, but it's what I did and it got me through a very difficult time.

I went through a similar time after my first husband left me alone with two toddlers. I was (as was common at the time) a homemaker. (Well, I tried anyway.) I didn't know what to do, but I did know I needed to calm down, so I memorized Matthew six, especially vs 8-34. It helps me to think through the words--just say them to myself. It comforts and focuses so the worried thoughts don't dominate everything. It's so hard. I know. You'll get through this. I hope this isn't offensive, but it's what I did and it got me through a very difficult time.
thank you sooo much!! :hugs and congrats on your shiny new medal!!!😉😉

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200408-173611.png
I'm a slug!

:hugs:hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom