BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Pics
Hey hey we said Wednesday would be my day one of being way more active. Today is still my average joe/jane day. But I shall go walk since I’m stressed and to top it off I think something got one of my guineas because I only see 5 and there’s always 6.
Or else it has a hidden nest.

I am walking again but I only just left like a couple minutes before the hour was up rather than the last 10. :oops: does it still count??? I just had to turn around because I forgot my headphones haha got like all the way down the driveway.
You suck at following rules.

Or else it has a hidden nest.

I wish 😔 I have all males. Started with 18 and only a few made it to adulthood. And the last time a hawk got one it was my only girl (this was in March).

Hopefully they’ll be more careful. After the hawk got the girl they stayed really close to us but lately they’ve been wandering farther and farther to where I can’t even hear or see them.

Right now they’re in my fenced in front yard.

On a happy note, I walked some 😁 Gonna go keep walking.

I’ll go move right now!! I think I have mine set to 250 an hour but I feel like that is so low!!!
not sure how many steps i got during the time of this post but i averaged 800+ steps per hour today with 17 flights of stairs
I’ve worked up a sweat most of the day because the a/c broke at the office over the weekend and i don’t know when it’s going to be fixed for sure and my business debit card got hacked today so my 1 hour of low steps was while i was on the phone with the bank.:mad: it’s technically bedtime but i still have to try to finish packing tonight!

Back
Top Bottom