BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Mowed part of the lawn (push mower and a large farm - takes at least 4 days to mow everything) - put me over 10,000 steps and only 5:00. Had to come in for a break, it is way too hot out there now that the clouds have moved on. We need a rain, but I am glad that set of clouds moved on. About 10 minutes after I came inside I got a notice on my phone for a tornado warning (spotter sighted) for the town just east of us.

My husband actually has suggested that to me. I wouldn’t do my whole area with a push mower but I’d do my front yard for sure but we just mowed it two days ago so I’ll have to wait.

What’s your Fitbit info? I’m still learning who is everyone in the challenges. I added my Fitbit username the same as here on BYC.

Hey just wanted to say sorry for being so like weird or defensive or whatever earlier :oops:

I do appreciate the help and stuff.

I’ll post a real reply later. I’m just not really up to it right now. I’m like super stuck inside my own head right now so.

Hey just wanted to say sorry for being so like weird or defensive or whatever earlier :oops:

I do appreciate the help and stuff.

I’ll post a real reply later. I’m just not really up to it right now. I’m like super stuck inside my own head right now so.

Been wondering where you went! Take you time ❤️ Hope you feel better!!

My husband actually has suggested that to me. I wouldn’t do my whole area with a push mower but I’d do my front yard for sure but we just mowed it two days ago so I’ll have to wait.

What’s your Fitbit info? I’m still learning who is everyone in the challenges. I added my Fitbit username the same as here on BYC.

My Fitbit user name is Kelsey K. so only slightly different than my name as it appears here. :)

Dropping sugar and upping water intake will also help. I’m horrible at dieting, but I have noticed that if I drop sugar I lose a lot of weight and feel better within a few days. Granted the second I start eating sugar again I gain all the weight I lost.

But water water water!!

I have found just restricting one thing like sugar, is easier to stick to than to wake up one day and say I’ll eat salads and homemade food and healthy proteins forever.
for weight loss and overall health it is recommended to drink half your body weight in oz or 3L daily

I drink tons of water. It’s all I ever drink 😂🤣 soda makes me sick (headache and stomach pain) so I don’t drink it anymore. Do drink tea and occasionally juice too. Hate coffee. 😂🤣

I don’t know exactly how much water I drink though. Probably still not quite enough. And sometimes I go hours without drinking and get dehydrated then chug a bunch 😂🤣🙈

Need to work on spacing out my water intake.

I drink tons of water. It’s all I ever drink 😂🤣 soda makes me sick (headache and stomach pain) so I don’t drink it anymore. Do drink tea and occasionally juice too. Hate coffee. 😂🤣

I don’t know exactly how much water I drink though. Probably still not quite enough. And sometimes I go hours without drinking and get dehydrated then chug a bunch 😂🤣🙈

Need to work on spacing out my water intake.
when i first started my weight loss journey with the figure 8 program, i developed a system of eating and drinking my water. you need to start setting alarms to live by if you want to develop a healthy routine! put 6 bottles of water in your fridge (16.6 oz) start drinking the first as soon as you wake up with a light, healthy breakfast. then set an alarm for every 3 hours and have snack, light lunch, snack, and dinner. drink one bottle of water with every meal/snack and take the last bottle with you during your walk. your final alarm should be for bedtime so that you get 8 hours of sleep!

when i first started my weight loss journey with the figure 8 program, i developed a system of eating and drinking my water. you need to start setting alarms to live by if you want to develop a healthy routine! put 6 bottles of water in your fridge (16.6 oz) start drinking the first as soon as you wake up with a light, healthy breakfast. then set an alarm for every 3 hours and have snack, light lunch, snack, and dinner. drink one bottle of water with every meal/snack and take the last bottle with you during your walk. your final alarm should be for bedtime so that you get 8 hours of sleep!
This is an excellent idea!! Thank you!! I like the alarm idea. I think it might help me stick to it more. I think I need to come up with a schedule or routine or something too. Cause I’m sure that’s part of my problems. All this going to bed and waking up at totally different times every single day and sometimes moving sometimes not or just whatever I feel like clearly is not working. :oops:

I have it all planned out in my head usually but then it doesn’t always work out. I think alarms would help. Cause like sometimes like now I’m exhausted 9:30pm and other times like yesterday I was up till 3:30am. I think eating every few hours would help too cause sometimes I forget to eat and then get starving and eat a ton or eat bad or both.

Oddly, I find I drink more when I have bottles. Idk why. I guess cause they’re easy and I know exactly how much I’m drinking or whatever. More of a pain to get my own 😂🤣

I’m gonna have to try all this.

Back
Top Bottom