BYC Buddies FitBit Group

My husband actually has suggested that to me. I wouldn’t do my whole area with a push mower but I’d do my front yard for sure but we just mowed it two days ago so I’ll have to wait.

What’s your Fitbit info? I’m still learning who is everyone in the challenges. I added my Fitbit username the same as here on BYC.
I have difficulties with this too! 😂🤣🙈

I feel really bad about it!! Haha I know most but still have no clue who a few are. :oops:

This is an excellent idea!! Thank you!! I like the alarm idea. I think it might help me stick to it more. I think I need to come up with a schedule or routine or something too. Cause I’m sure that’s part of my problems. All this going to bed and waking up at totally different times every single day and sometimes moving sometimes not or just whatever I feel like clearly is not working. :oops:

I have it all planned out in my head usually but then it doesn’t always work out. I think alarms would help. Cause like sometimes like now I’m exhausted 9:30pm and other times like yesterday I was up till 3:30am. I think eating every few hours would help too cause sometimes I forget to eat and then get starving and eat a ton or eat bad or both.

Oddly, I find I drink more when I have bottles. Idk why. I guess cause they’re easy and I know exactly how much I’m drinking or whatever. More of a pain to get my own 😂🤣

I’m gonna have to try all this.
other things you can do to make it easier is a bit of meal prepping and stocking your fridge with easy grab & go snacks. this can be things like celery sticks with a tablespoon of peanut butter, non-fat or greek yogurt, peanuts with raisins in snack bags, baby carrots etc. then grill some chicken breasts and bag for reheat with some microwave veggies for quick lunches. i have several shaker cups and did a lot of protein shakes or smoothies with yogurt. DH likes the ensure high protein pre-mixed shakes and protein bars.

other things you can do to make it easier is a bit of meal prepping and stocking your fridge with easy grab & go snacks. this can be things like celery sticks with a tablespoon of peanut butter, non-fat or greek yogurt, peanuts with raisins in snack bags, baby carrots etc. then grill some chicken breasts and bag for reheat with some microwave veggies for quick lunches. i have several shaker cups and did a lot of protein shakes or smoothies with yogurt. DH likes the ensure high protein pre-mixed shakes and protein bars.
Such good ideas!! Thank you!! I need to start making stuff in advance like that so I have something because otherwise I resort to junk. And right now we have a lot of junk in the house. :barnie I need to get some veggies too. We have a lot of spinach but nothing grab and go. Need to get a veggie tray or bag of celery or something. That would be healthier too than crackers with the PB.

I like smoothies and used to make them all the time but really don’t anymore. Maybe I should start again. That might be a good idea. Although maybe I should just eat for real. Idk. Do you use them as a replacement or snack or with the meal or???

Such good ideas!! Thank you!! I need to start making stuff in advance like that so I have something because otherwise I resort to junk. And right now we have a lot of junk in the house. :barnie I need to get some veggies too. We have a lot of spinach but nothing grab and go. Need to get a veggie tray or bag of celery or something. That would be healthier too than crackers with the PB.

I like smoothies and used to make them all the time but really don’t anymore. Maybe I should start again. That might be a good idea. Although maybe I should just eat for real. Idk. Do you use them as a replacement or snack or with the meal or???
i’ve never been a big eater during the day and when at work, i don’t always have a lot of time to stop and eat.....so for me, the shakes are easy replacements. i wouldn’t recommend multiple meal replacements but 1 shake per day is perfectly fine as either a meal or a snack.

i’ve never been a big eater during the day and when at work, i don’t always have a lot of time to stop and eat.....so for me, the shakes are easy replacements. i wouldn’t recommend multiple meal replacements but 1 shake per day is perfectly fine as either a meal or a snack.
Okay, good to know!!! Thanks!! I’ve always been a huge eater and snacker/grazer :lau :oops: especially at night (which is also why going to bed early may help) but throughout the day too.

Except when I first wake up I can’t really eat for like at least a couple hours :confused: idk why but I just get like nauseous if I try and just am not hungry.

So maybe a shake would be good for that and/or to fill me up so I don’t wanna snack endlessly 😂🤣🙈

Maybe this whole vegetables and healthy eating thing will help me lose weight too cause I still haven’t lost a pound!! :barnie

In fact, I look bigger than ever :barnie
If you are actually exercising well, don't base your improvement on weight loss. Muscle weighs more than fat weighs. I base my gains or losses on how my clothes fit. If I have to put suspenders on to keep my pants from falling down, I know that I am losing inches around the belly.

If you are actually exercising well, don't base your improvement on weight loss. Muscle weighs more than fat weighs. I base my gains or losses on how my clothes fit. If I have to put suspenders on to keep my pants from falling down, I know that I am losing inches around the belly.
Good to know!! Thanks!! I’m definitely gaining muscles in my legs so maybe that’s it. My calves are like steel. 😂🤣 still pretty big everywhere else though I think. Haven’t noticed any improvements there.

Maybe I need to do some sit ups or core stuff or something too 😂🤣

But of course all the exercise in the world does not help if I am still eating ice cream regularly. 🙈

Almost out though thankfully so I’ll just quit it.

Back
Top Bottom