BYC Café

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KingOfFools, Jan 23, 2015.

1. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hi, Turk, welcome to coffee central.

2. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Almost... It was a bit optimistic that it would get done today. We need eight fittings, so we will get it done tomorrow, then I get to landscape -and I will post the results here.
    It involves a cattle trough and a windmill. [​IMG]

Hey Turk! Did the mansion burn down? Unexpected lava flow on Oahu?

3. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Oh, and you know why that is such a great clock? Because it is always time for ice cream.

4. Book Em Danno25

Book Em Danno25 Overrun With Chickens

I'm going to this winter.

5. Book Em Danno25

Awesome!! Thanks!

6. Book Em Danno25

Yeah... sure..... xD

7. prostar

prostar Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2015
    Sunny SoCal
    Welcome to the party ;)

Daggnabbit now I want to go to the store and get a bunch of that tasty gelato.

Unfair, hubs is out boating with friends I have no idea when/what we're doing for dinner tonight lol.

8. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Okay folks, the "SPY," movie was very good, very funny and Melissa McCarthy was great A lot of references to bm's,intestinal gas, and human parts of a sexual nature.

The cast, including some major actors seemed to be enjoying themselves. My brother and I, each gave it a 3 stars out of 4. I just noticed at Foxnews.com that is it # 1.movie and brought in 30 mil.

It will be interesting to see how it fares against "Jurassic World" opening next Friday.

9. krista74

krista74 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2014
    Victoria, Australia.
    Hi everyone (*waves*)

Please forgive my absence, I've been suckered into doing all the unpacking on my own after our move. while hubby escaped to his new work! He is going well, a little bit 'fish out of water' but then who isn't when they start a new job in a completely different field?

I have managed to get most of our boxes unpacked now, and arranged (and then re-arranged) them until I was happy that everything is in it's correct spot. I start back at work this week and will be doing a fortnightly trip into the office (300kms away) and working the majority of the time from home, so that is convenient. It does mean I have to knuckle down though, and not get diverted by interesting snippets on tv during the day!

I see we have a few new faces at the table now. A big welcome to our newbies, from the resident Aussie at the table!

Hope all is well with everyone,

Krista x

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by