BYC Café

Afternoon everyone! Krista, glad to see you're back! All of the ice cream looks absolutely relish, but it is still cold and rainy, or muggy and rainy, take your pick, at my house. I've been baking cookies all day...oatmeal- perfect, peanut butter-perfect, chocolate chip - awful! They are flat as pancakes and there is no way I can put them in my cookie boxes! It's my own fault, I should have known better than to try to bake them today!

Miss wiggles,
frow.gif
, I'll eat them.

Oh I would eat them too!
with my ice cream! and coffee
it is HOT! here 1005 deg according to the thermometer on back deck.
set up pools

for my ladies and am making a fresh pot of coffee

to take to my pool.

Oh I would eat them too! with my ice cream! and coffee it is HOT! here 1005 deg according to the thermometer on back deck. set up pools for my ladies and am making a fresh pot of coffee to take to my pool.
Oh man only 96 here (though my car says 100!) got a little ziploc container of ice water for my girls....and was trying to mist them with a water bottle....they were not impressed. How do you do the pools for your ladies?

Raining here. Was pretty warm today and the babies are out running back and forth in the rain. They are under some pretty hefty tree cover so they don't get soaked. I bet it feels good!

Choc...o...late....coooookies....me.....want.....

Back
Top Bottom