BYC Café

Morning all! We're getting rain with a few frozen pellets mixed in just for fun. It's supposed to change to snow in the next couple of hours.

ice is bad! Glad I read further along and saw that it did turn to snow for you. :ya

Good morning Cafe'. All checked in for our flight tomorrow to the Keys.

Need to do a few hours work and then pack, scrub the chicken waterers and top off the food. Neighbor will be over every other day to check on them.

Oh and another doctor appt today! :sick

Keep us updated on that infection and the doctor stuff. :hugs

Great news that you get to have some fun in the sun! Helping do outside cleanup and such in such perfect warm weather should also be fun.

View attachment 1189022
Sun today after a couple of days of rain. Tahoe got 2 feet of snow!

That us so important for you right? It will help with California's perpetual water issues?

Last night i heard some varmint scampering in the attic! Ugh, as if honey bees and carpenter bees was not enough!:barnie

When I lived in Texas I got rats in the attic. :rant Sooooo nasty. Really loud too when they ran around up there.

I've never been downhill skiing!

My family always went cross-country skiing and I still do. I even now have a trail in my own backyard. I'm more of a slow-paced person so it suits me just fine :)

cross-country is really fun. No where near as many muscles needed as with snowshoeing :sick

What? Why? Which one?

Well, I let them out and then left, which I normally never do bit figured my parents were home, well I guess they didnt notice, idk. Anyway, I think a hawk or fisher got her :( feathers everywhere and head/neck bare and head still there I think. I have pictures of it so people could help ID but I don't like seeing her like that. I might make a separate post later. I did post on a FB group which is where I got those two ideas.

Anyway, it was hard to ID in the dark but I'm pretty sure it was one of my favorite ones :hit

Penny the tiny scrawny littlest Orpington that was so much smaller than the rest. She was so calm, gentle, and friendly. She was also the one that was broody all the time. She was like like 4 or 5 times this year lol but she was never mean to me when I removed her and she never protested the broody breaker cage.

Back
Top Bottom