BYC Café

And I didn't wake up until like 5:45 today lol but I was up till 8.

I was watching TV/movies practically all day, though I did paly with the dog and run around a bunch at 11pm, but anyway, I didn't go upstairs till 330 then was on the phone till 4. I think that being on the phone is what made me sick or more sick maybe. But anyway, long story short I couldn't sleep and had a headache and was nauseous. Finally at like 6 I took Tylenol PM but then I still couldn't sleep. I would almost get to sleep and my stomach/bowels would start hurting. Anyway, without being too gross, I eventually threw up a ton around 7 or 7:30 and by then I accidentally woke the dog up so let him out and everything and got back in bed at 8. Having thrown up and not being nauseous anymore I was able to sleep. And apparently passed out till almost 6 lol didn't even wake up at all.

My mom was also awake all night btw but i think she just drank coffee and stayed up.

So yeah.

Weird day.

And I sat around all day yesterday and slept all day today so I don't really want to sit around tonight but it's dark out and only 25 degrees.
Sorry you were sick KD! Hope you are all better soon!

I am sorry your not feeling well do you have the flu I guess it is super bad this year

Yesterday I had a bad headache, was very congested and coughing and thought I was coming down with something. Slept from 1 pm to 3 am,next morning. I felt fine after that. Probably just needed some real sleep

I can't speak for everyone that has multiple cats but I would say don't bother. Not just because you don't clean the litter box (please work on that) but because other than lions, cats are NOT "herd" animals. They can learn to get along or at least tolerate others but they do not need another of their kind like true herd animals.

I would think it is easiest if you get two that are from the same litter since they will not have to deal with an intruder. Too late in your case. Each new cat was considered an intruder by the existing cats in our house. Learn from my DW's example - Noel and the "friend" DW wanted for him. BOTH cats disliked the other, they were not friends, stressed each other out and they both would have been happier if the other didn't exist.

I get that at times just so flippin worn out just want to sleep if I can get sleep alright next day

Sorry you were sick KD! Hope you are all better soon!

Thanks everyone! And sorry you were sick DD!

I was somewhat the same way. Feel better today. So I don't think it's the flu but who knows. Maybe just a stomach bug? Or just from sitting around? I actually thought I was being a hypochondriac at first because I was finally almost asleep and got up and I was like really? Cause sometimes with my anxiety even the slightest discomfort I blow out of proportion so I was like I should just lay here amd close my eyes and not move. But then I actually got sick and I was like oh lol and then I accidentally stayed up for a little bit letting the dog out and texting my dad who was flying home. But then I went back to sleep. Anyway, I just ate dinner a little bit ago and feel fine. So idk what I had.

But I do want to get the shot because I read about the flu being real bad this year

Back
Top Bottom