BYC Café

Shouldn't it be you wish you had an ineffective dose so you don't get sick?
Word play!

I think they both have the same meaning...regardless(See, I used it correctly) of word meaning, I hope I do not get sick!

:fl

I hope I did not get an infective dose!

I hope you didn't, too. I've only had the flu once in my life, and it's a level of misery I wouldn't wish on anybody.

Shouldn't it be you wish you had an ineffective dose so you don't get sick?

An example of a double negative making a positive?:p

Well if Tamiflu doesn't work what is a doctor going to do?
If it comes to it, keep you hydrated. Mostly they can evaluate much better how sick you really are, and if you need to be hospitalized so you can be watched. I guess sepsis is a big danger.
I have heard they still prescribe the Tamiflu, it is just not very effective.

Morning all think I will say none of us got the flu but never say never right
we are all are broken self's still doing what we do actually counted my birds as BF and I where talking about how many I had seems there is 16 in the main coop hey that means on certain days we get 14 that is just the two cockerels that didn't lay

I hope you didn't, too. I've only had the flu once in my life, and it's a level of misery I wouldn't wish on anybody.

An example of a double negative making a positive?:p
I have had it three or 4 times. When I get a fever over 102, I start seeing dead people...Scary hallucinations for sure!

If it comes to it, keep you hydrated. Mostly they can evaluate much better how sick you really are, and if you need to be hospitalized so you can be watched. I guess sepsis is a big danger.
I have heard they still prescribe the Tamiflu, it is just not very effective.
It has to be started very early to be effective. You are supposed to start it within the first two days I think

Last time I had the flu was like 5 years ago. Since I had to retire I just do not go anywhere which is doubled edge sword
I work at a University so there is the potential for a lot of exposure. Luckily we have individual offices here and not cubicles like other places on campus.

I use my hand sanitizer frequently when I shop. You can be sure many folks have already touched whatever item before you come along. I was going to try a winter hat at Kohls BUT, it had several blond hairs in it. I am not a blond. Figured it might have more than hair on it.

Someone had complained about the movie theatre saying they got lice from leaning back in the seat (recliners). So I don't do that anymore either.

Back
Top Bottom