BYC Café

Uh oh
I've finally moved my chanteclers off of the porch into a temporary coop until I get the permanent one built later this week.

So, the roo started crowing.
The buckeye roo heard him and answered. Then the chantie answered him. And so on and so on...

I've got a crowing war going on here!
That is what happens!

Much quieter with less roosters.

@sourland sorry you guys are getting the worst of the snow. I hope it doesn't cause you to lose power again (cause then we'd miss you).

@Michelle Farmer-Brown at least the guys are just crowing it out and can't get physical about it. Crow Wars :lol: I hope you end up with lots of baby chicks to show us, tell those guys to save some of that energy for fertilizing!

well back good or bad we will have hearing face to face to the kid did stop at the feed store BF said copper marans only one left but lots cream legbar not interested so much in legbar but wanted at least two giving them to one silky tonight see if she will accept them to raise
I have had bad luck with Cream Legbars. They were pleasant hens but did not lay many eggs and two of them died for no apparent reason.

Anyone else tired of all of this snow ? State of emergency and travel ban instituted by our governor. Predictions of 12-24" with our county looking like the 'hotspot'.
Why did it wait until spring for this? We just got 3 or 4 inches and more predicted Saturday. My first daffodil is starting to bloom! 20180321_112454.jpg

Back
Top Bottom