BYC Café

they might do fine for you. They did not like my place in Woodland though
Ron, I'm always reading up on old movie actors and actresses and so many of them have lived out their final years in Woodland Hills Retirement facility set up especially for people in the entertainment business. Is that in your area?

A good Dr. is always a plus!

Do you think you might get bad results sooner than good results?
I don't think it matters to them, they say they will call in 48 hours. So tomorrow just after 2:00. I really am expecting bad news, why else put a marker there? But if it is good news i will be thrilled!

Ron, I'm always reading up on old movie actors and actresses and so many of them have lived out their final years in Woodland Hills Retirement facility set up especially for people in the entertainment business. Is that in your area?
Woodland hills is in Southern California. We are up by Sacramento.

Woodland used to be famous for Duck hunting. Movie stars used to come here for that. Carey Grant and others. That was before my time though.

Cary Grant wasn't before my time. Ahhh he was gorgeous. Yes, I have read things on Nationa Enquirer on line but, who cares what they say. They want to sell issues. It's funny, they always have lists of celebrities, on their last legs. Those lists seem to remain unchanged for five years, ten, etc. I think Cher has been one on their soon to be dead list for ages. Ridiculous. But, after all the great folks on BYC I guess I need a breather now and then to hear what 'other 'folks are up to.

Morning Cafe, Tea, Coffee, Hot chocolate all served up.
Bagels and cream cheese for a bite to eat

images

Back
Top Bottom