BYC Café

Yes, he does, but I think I am going to start eating more nuts and less bread of any sort. Not going keto diet entirely, but definitely hoping to seriously cut back on carbohydrates. Not worried about weight, but I have to do something to alleviate shoulder, hand, neck, back, foot pain. Think I have covered all of the pains.
Ahem. What about butt pain ?

who or what is a "keto" Most wise one(Sour)?

I think it's like mostly fats so instead of running on glucose you run on fats and it's supposed to be a more stable energy source and not as many highs and lows as carbs but idk

I don't know the exact specifics but there is tons of info on Google

Sour does diet cause all of those? Or excess weight? Because I also have like all those haha

Well at least shoulders, wrist, jaw, and fingers and sometimes neck

I also find when I eat salt it seems like my finger joints get inflamed. I'm not 100% sure if it's true but yesterday I had a big can of wedding soup, low sodium kind but still lots of salt, then a frozen TV dinner and today my joints in my hands are inflamed. Not really pain per se but they feel weird? Like normally you can't really feel your fingers unless you touch something but today I can? Like uncomfortable may be a better word I guess if I'm making sense.

But I also wonder about cutting my nails too short

look like another fad diet be smart about food balance is the key

That's exactly how I feel! Haha

Too much fat seems bad to me but idk if it's necessarily fad as it's been around a long time and supposedly helps or cures stuff so idk

For example, my friend has epilepsy and autism and is on a really similar diet and it helped reduce her seizures and she apparently thinks better/more clear on it so idk. They're also big runners

And apparently it helps diabetes and other stuff.

So theoretically it sounds really good and I've considered trying it BUT our bodies are designed to run on glucose for a reason I feel like, idk. I feel like it might be bad to try to change that.

But then again the Mediterranean diet is supposed to be really healthy and that's a lot of good fats like seafood (fish), olive oil, nuts, etc. So maybe lots of good fats and whole, fresh/healthy/raw vegetables is onto something and a good way to go, idk haha

Back
Top Bottom