BYC Café

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KingOfFools, Jan 23, 2015.

1. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Good morning!

That's cute NFC!

2. scottcaddy

scottcaddy Overrun With Chickens

Even those of us who don't hunt now find it funny!
    Thanks NFC!!
    Scott

3. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    [​IMG]
    Foggy, soggy, groggy morning here. Yep, my paddock's flooded again. Over at the fair, things are a sloppy mess. They didn't even open on Monday and Tuesday; fortunately, all we had last night were brief periods of drizzle. Yes, they had water running through the livestock tent, and they just scraped a shallow trench from one side to the other and all the way out to the ditch. We aren't supposed to get any more rain for a couple of days. I'm hoping that the rain forecast for the weekend evaporates before it gets here. This is the last stop of the year for the guys with the rides, and it's always nice to end on a good note.

4. scottcaddy

Sorry to hear about the fair Bunny. [​IMG] Hoping for better (dryer) weather the rest of the week.
    Scott

5. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Bunny I'm hoping for some sunshine and drier weather your way. It would be nice if some part of the fair week could be salvaged.

6. KatharinetheGr8

KatharinetheGr8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2015
    Salem, SC
    I used to live in Wilmington (Monkey Junction area) then in Southport for a few years. I really miss it! In upstate SC now, and we are having miserable rain too. Hope it gets drier for you soon!

7. Mtn Margie

Mtn Margie Overrun With Chickens

Apr 7, 2010
    CO Rockies - 8600ft up
    I have about 1.5 inches of snow. Not as much as they said we would get so maybe the storm will be uneventful when it finally gets there. Fingers crossed.......

8. scottcaddy

Well then, 1.5 inches is just right for me. Looks pretty and isn't enough to be a P.I.T.A.
    Scott

9. Mtn Margie

Mtn Margie Overrun With Chickens

Apr 7, 2010
    CO Rockies - 8600ft up
    DON'T JUDGE ME FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY!.........
    So on the theme of the red peppers, cough, cough. [​IMG] I think this is the first time ever that I have "heard" a man say that 1.5 inches is just right.......

1 person likes this.
  10. Tumbling K

Tumbling K Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    of course it would be a man to make that statement. finding a woman to agree with it tho?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by