BYC Café

I did a 'rough' clean up on the house and have seated her in her chair with a blankie in front of the television. She's a big football fan so she can watch games and sleep today. I have forbidden her from doing any cleaning - like I have ever been able to tell the woman anything. :idunno

You'll know how she's feeling if she starts to listen to you.

I did a 'rough' clean up on the house and have seated her in her chair with a blankie in front of the television. She's a big football fan so she can watch games and sleep today. I have forbidden her from doing any cleaning - like I have ever been able to tell the woman anything. :idunno
Will the family be able to visit another day?

There's always a first time. Hope she's feeling better real soon. :hugs

You'll know how she's feeling if she starts to listen to you.

It's scary when she listens to me.

Will the family be able to visit another day?

Son is affected by government shutdown, so we may visit them next week. If all goes well, we will go to Daughter's tomorrow.

There's always a first time. Hope she's feeling better real soon. :hugs

At 77 'first times' are few and far between - also highly unlikely.

I think we should make igorsMistress a new roost bar for the winter; one of those 4" wide ones that are supposed to prevent frostbite in toes.;)

I have of those already :plbb

She wouldn't have to worry about frostbite if she'd just put some shoes on :lol:

Maybe we should insulate her coop?

Hey! I read that! :gig

It's not that bad out there unless I have to stand still on concrete :lol:

Sour I hope Princess feels ok today, don't work yourself to the bone.

Cap, happy day after your birthday.:frow. Sorry I missed out yesterday. Hope you had a great day​
Thanks Pert. I took it easy indoors and finished a scarf.
20181228_192110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom