BYC Café

Morning Sour, there's plenty of coffee fueling the Cafe this morning!

Lord knows I need it. Princess woke me up at 2:30 violently ill, and then daughter and SIL showed up at 6:30 to pick up the pugs and Jeter the lab. Son and family are supposed to get here early afternoon for 'Christmas'. Thought we would have to cancel, but Princess seems okay. Food poisoning ?

Lord knows I need it. Princess woke me up at 2:30 violently ill, and then daughter and SIL showed up at 6:30 to pick up the pugs and Jeter the lab. Son and family are supposed to get here early afternoon for 'Christmas'. Thought we would have to cancel, but Princess seems okay. Food poisoning ?

Could be food poisoning since she seems to be ok now. I'm glad she's doing better, looks like you all are in for a busy day.

Yuk, can't 'like' that. Hope it's not too bad but then again any amount is bad.

Has she been shouting Ralph and Huey down the china telephone?
At least food poisoning is usually over quickly.

Has she been shouting Ralph and Huey down the china telephone?
At least food poisoning is usually over quickly.

That part I can handle. The almost fainting is a bit scary. She woke up feeling okay, but quickly got shaky again - low electrolytes ? Gave her some gator ade, and called son and cancelled their visit today.

That part I can handle. The almost fainting is a bit scary. She woke up feeling okay, but quickly got shaky again - low electrolytes ? Gave her some gator ade, and called son and cancelled their visit today.

Good idea to let her rest today. Hope the Princess is feeling better soon Sour!

Back
Top Bottom