BYC Café

Sorry for the burnt dinner. The chooks will like it anyway. You can have some of our crockpot cabbage rolls with pork chops instead of ground beef.
I've burnt a few since I joined BYC.:lol:
Thanks for the offer. It's not too badly burnt to eat thankfully. That's one advantage of living in such a small space. I'm never far from any impending disasters.
:lau

I don't often burn dinner but, seem to burn a lot of good pans. I'll assume there is something in the pan and turn the heat on. After awhile don't hear anything cooking- by then the pan is starting to stink. That's when I realize there was nothing in the pan.
Duh, have ruined several pans like that. I am using a new approach now. If the pot cover is turned upside down = empty pot. Otherwise check inside first.

I had a personable muffin for breakfast...
20190111_114343.jpg

Do you get snakes where you are @DobieLover ?
Love the snapper picture.
Just garter snakes here... well not so much now that the chickens have wiped them out. We had a huge milk snake at the house with the pond. And a gorgeous green tree snake.
Nothing poisonous on our property. There are areas here in NY and in PA that have timber rattlesnakes. I've seen one in the town west of us.

Back
Top Bottom