BYC Café

IBM, he's a big dog in mgmt. Travels all over the place and does money management stuff. His wife is my friend.

Huh. And I thought you were going to tell me he works in copper plate or runs an etch line or something like that.

Well, in 2001 good old IBM sold the PCB manufacturing site that was the birthplace of IBM in Endicott where I got my start. EIT (hey, yet ANOTHER acronym! It stands for Endicott Interconnect Technologies) was born from the sale to two local entrepreneurs. EIT went bankrupt on Halloween 2013. One of the two entrepreneurs purchased the company for pennies on the dollar and started i3 Electronics. That is who I currently work for.

I feel, we will not be doing much more business with IBM in the near future.

Just fyi. My desktop has broken. The CPU cooler has fallen off the MOB.
I've got a bit of a lash up going atm with some bits and pieces I had lying around but its not exactly state of the art.
So, I may not be around much until I can get a new cooler bracket for my MOB.
You might have to do BYC on a phone or tablet!

Dobie Lover you sound just like my son and if he weren't still sleeping (PNW) I would ask him to translate. He works at the Mothership but, between that and his "looks to be serious," girlfriend - not likely he'd be responding any time soon(or later).

I do understand what a PIA or PITA means though.

Just fyi. My desktop has broken. The CPU cooler has fallen off the MOB.
I've got a bit of a lash up going atm with some bits and pieces I had lying around but its not exactly state of the art.
So, I may not be around much until I can get a new cooler bracket for my MOB.
Thanks for the heads up. Hope you can get what you need soon.

Back
Top Bottom