BYC Café

Morning All, I woke up, kinda, made a pot of coffee, kinda, didn't add the ground coffee to the filter, so I had to wait again for the coffee to be done right. So much for my time-saving strategy. I had better wake up before I help a friend cut tree limbs off while DS$ is at wrestling practice for 5 or 6 hours... :th I think that I will just have to stop by a doughnut shop just because this is only the first week.
DL, glad things are improving! Enjoy the very nice weather, Sean!
Have a wonderful, beautiful Day out there you All!

Hi Margie! Enjoy the stop at the doughnut shop and beware of falling limbs!

Yea, I sometimes think their brains are partly cloudy. It was supposed to clear out about noon yesterday but didn't until sometime during the night. It's clear and 32 degrees right now supposedly going up into the 60's.

Morning Pert :frow You're almost as chilly down in TX as we are up here in WY. That doesn't seem right!

Morning Pert :frow You're almost as chilly down in TX as we are up here in WY. That doesn't seem right!
Goodmorning Debby. It doesn't seem right to me either. :) Hoping we really do warm up to the 60's. Because of scheduling conflicts today is the day my daughters and I decided to do Thanksgiving. So 60 would be nice.

Goodmorning Debby. It doesn't seem right to me either. :) Hoping we really do warm up to the 60's. Because of scheduling conflicts today is the day my daughters and I decided to do Thanksgiving. So 60 would be nice.
Hope you have a great feast with your daughters, Pert.

There's 3 now! The black one is from one of our eggs it's Cochin/black jersey giant.

IMG_20191123_084702~2.jpg

Morning All, I woke up, kinda, made a pot of coffee, kinda, didn't add the ground coffee to the filter, so I had to wait again for the coffee to be done right. So much for my time-saving strategy. I had better wake up before I help a friend cut tree limbs off while DS$ is at wrestling practice for 5 or 6 hours... :th I think that I will just have to stop by a doughnut shop just because this is only the first week.
DL, glad things are improving! Enjoy the very nice weather, Sean!
Have a wonderful, beautiful Day out there you All!
Thanks, Margie.
I have found it's best to set up the coffee maker the night before so all you have to do is turn it on. My last debacle sent an entire pot of coffee dribbling all over the counter, down the face of my cabinets and into the drawers, onto the floor, under the refrigerator and out into the hall.
These are the risks of preparing coffee in a state of caffeine deficiency.

Thanks, Margie.
I have found it's best to set up the coffee maker the night before so all you have to do is turn it on. My last debacle sent an entire pot of coffee dribbling all over the counter, down the face of my cabinets and into the drawers, onto the floor, under the refrigerator and out into the hall.
These are the risks of preparing coffee in a state of caffeine deficiency.
:gigfunny but not funny. Only thing I forget to do (sometimes) is add the coffee. I turn it on expecting coffe in a few minutes but only get hot water! :lau

Happy early Thanksgiving! :wee
If it gets up to the 60's, you've got 'shorts' weather!

:gigfunny but not funny. Only thing I forget to do (sometimes) is add the coffee. I turn it on expecting coffe in a few minutes but only get hot water! :lau
I can assure you, I was NOT laughing at the time. I would have made a sailor blush with my reaction to seeing the mess that awaited me when I was so looking forward to and needing that first cup of coffee for the day.

Back
Top Bottom