BYC Café

@Meg-in-MT
If it's not too intrusive I would like to see some pictures.:)
Oh, sure! I will get some for you. I have pictures of the ends of the barn but that's about it. I stood at my kitchen window (looking into the barn) and watched a cow calve yesterday. That's one of my favorite things about it. The chickens will lay under the window and dust bathe sometimes. Which is cool but...dusty ;)

Oh, sure! I will get some for you. I have pictures of the ends of the barn but that's about it. I stood at my kitchen window (looking into the barn) and watched a cow calve yesterday. That's one of my favorite things about it. The chickens will lay under the window and dust bathe sometimes. Which is cool but...dusty ;)

Such a great idea, your animals so close like that!

38 eggs for the incubator... I have 45 total

IMG_20200106_172129.jpg

A couple years ago we had a house plan drawn up that had everything we'd dreamed and talked about. It would've been a great place overlooking our hay field and the pond, but we were so far away from the animals I just couldn't do it. Well, the price really slowed it down, too :rolleyes:
Yup, money has a habit of doing that.
This thread is going to get an odd reputation given one lives in a barn and another a hole in the ground.:lol:

Such a great idea, your animals so close like that!
We really do enjoy it. But it's a mess. The barn floor is sand, gravel, straw, hay...Stoli is a giant walking Velcro haha. I'm hoping the lawn comes in well this year (just got my sprinkler system in last year) so they've got somewhere to go and shine up! Maybe cut down on my house cleaning :p

Back
Top Bottom