BYC Café

I made bbq cauliflower Chik'n poppers for dinner. Swear I'll never miss chicken meat and never liked it compared to this. I've always had issues with meat, but my family eats it like it's going out of style :gig

IMG_20200113_175153~2.jpg

I'd like something sweet right now. Kids #2 & #3 are digging thru the recipe book & cabinets looking for something to make for Home Ec credit.

We have a lot of apples & pears that need to be used up soon. Is there an apple fritter recipe over at Debbys bake thread??? I should go check, but that place makes me hungry.
I found this one online that uses both apples and pears, and says 15 min prep time. I think you'll probably have all the ingredients on hand.

https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/cinnamon-apple-pear-crisp/

That's a shame, she did such a nice job with them. I totally agree with you on the parents doing the work and the kids getting the credit, used to see that quite a bit when my boys were in school. My kids may not have had the "best" stuff at shows, but they did everything on their own.
My Daughters did their own stuff in school too. They did very well with them too

Attachments

• Cream Puffs and Éclairs_ King Arthur Flour.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • Cream Custard Cake Filling Recipe.pdf
    28.1 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom