BYC Café

I think that gif is Facebooks reacts. They have had them for a while now and now we have something very similar.

I personally like it because it is much more expressive!!

But can understand why some don’t.

That said, I think if you just click like fast and don’t hover over it, the other options do not pop up.

Personally I think the new site/format feels very clunky on mobile.

Also sometimes when I’m typing or try to hit enter and go down, it jumps and deletes stuff I had typed????
I'm experiencing some jumping problems too. But, I was always experiencing the jump and delete problem. Luckily the undo brings it back.

It certainly explains the quote you have for a signature!
That saying is one that my doctor says to me every time he sees me So it has a huge significance in my life.

When I first went to see him I was in very bad shape and I didn't trust him a lot in the beginning because he is only about 7 years older than me, but we got past all the and things have been smooth somewhat. I keep moving forward even if I feel awful. There's no point in moping around because that's letting it win.

That saying is one that my doctor says to me every time he sees me So it has a huge significance in my life.

When I first went to see him I was in very bad shape and I didn't trust him a lot in the beginning because he is only about 7 years older than me, but we got past all the and things have been smooth somewhat. I keep moving forward even if I feel awful. There's no point in moping around because that's letting it win.
Is this why you are a vegetarian? Eating the right foods can sure make a difference with a lot of illnesses. It can't be easy for you to feel awful all the time. :hugs

They take care of me too. He would do the same for me if I was having a horrible day.

I'm going to a woman's retreat on Tuesday. 650 women all sharing their stories of life! My friend wants me to go with her.
That will be wonderful for you! Women have empathy and encouragement. I hope it is a great retreat!!

Here's some cookies to go with everyone's fresh coffee 😀

They have Ghirardelli chocolate too

IMG_20200114_154055.jpg

Back
Top Bottom