BYC Café

sucks major they want a reaction I will fing give it
Why don't you like it?
21reactions-gif.185566

:hit indeed! Chewy cannoli shells just DO NOT cut it!

Did you find any of the huge pile Kelsey put out yesterday?

The change seems to have skinnied up your face substantially! I think you need more of those donuts.

I was looking forward to them all day! :hit

The filling was good though at least! And didn’t stop me from eating them :lau

I think I am also spoiled because we recently went to Eataly in Boston and I got real cannolis instead of grocery store ones :lau :drool

These are usually pretty good though. But ah well.

And there should still be tons of pastries out!!!

I have a thing called a stash band... The woman who owns this company sent me them for free after she heard my story when I was researching for a support group topic... Carrying pumps. I wanted to know more about their product and I wanted to order some from her so that I could show them to the group and give some away. She donated a ton and made ones specifically for me.
Wow! That's awesome! Well, I'm happy that it works for you, and that you still going strong!!! :hugs

Hmmm...I don't have the thumbs down. Not that I need it. I don't think anyone does.

I think that gif is Facebooks reacts. They have had them for a while now and now we have something very similar.

I personally like it because it is much more expressive!!

But can understand why some don’t.

That said, I think if you just click like fast and don’t hover over it, the other options do not pop up.

Personally I think the new site/format feels very clunky on mobile.

Also sometimes when I’m typing or try to hit enter and go down, it jumps and deletes stuff I had typed????

Back
Top Bottom