BYC Café

ValerieJ

Enabler
Premium member
Jul 24, 2016
Washington State
I didn’t realize points were so important to some people. I thought we were here to help and give honest opinions, not so much to score points.
You're right. And I asked the question. The points don't really mean anything anyway. Nifty Chicken was saying perhaps they should all be worth a point. He doesn't view the angry face as someone being angry at a poster, but being angry with them. So, that explains why we have it. I hope it is used that way.

FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
I never thought of CBD oil. I have neighbors who use that for pain. Interesting solution. I think we need to see pictures of your special dogs. Maybe you posted them already. I'm so upside down, behind and lost since the upgrade that I know I'm missing stuff, and going through other stuff too fast just to get caught up. :oops:
Jolene

IMG_20190701_124612~2.jpg

Anabelle (funny foot)

MVIMG_20190320_132711~2.jpg

Lucy

MVIMG_20190320_132454~2.jpg

Molly

IMG_20190320_132504~2.jpg

FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
You're right. And I asked the question. The points don't really mean anything anyway. Nifty Chicken was saying perhaps they should all be worth a point. He doesn't view the angry face as someone being angry at a poster, but being angry with them. So, that explains why we have it. I hope it is used that way.
I didn't even know anything about the points 😂 That's how much I care about them

N F C

April in Wyoming
Staff member
Premium member
6 Years
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
For pets with arthritis try giving them supplements of fish oil (Nordic Natural’s is a great brand) and glucosamine (Osteopath Bi-flex). Glucosamine twice a day for 4-6 weeks then once a day. This also goes for old humans. Might have to pare down the dose a little for a munchkin.
My DH takes his glucosamine every day and swears by it for his aches & pains.

ValerieJ

Enabler
Premium member
Jul 24, 2016
Washington State
For pets with arthritis try giving them supplements of fish oil (Nordic Natural’s is a great brand) and glucosamine (Osteopath Bi-flex). Glucosamine twice a day for 4-6 weeks then once a day. This also goes for old humans. Might have to pare down the dose a little for a munchkin.
That's what my vet recommends too. Pipsqueak, the munchkin, doesn't have arthritis yet. But, my older cat, Hviti, does. I give him a probiotic supplement called Spunky and it has glucosamine in it. He also has an upset tummy from time to time and the probiotics help with that. I have fish oil on hand and think I will give that to him as well. Can't hurt! Thanks for the suggestion.

ValerieJ

Enabler
Premium member
Jul 24, 2016
Washington State
Yeah. The beagle was an outdoor dog not being paid attention to, Anabelle was about to be put down because she was a runt not thriving, Molly was barely living when I got her, and Jolene was in a bad home situation.
What a miracle you have performed with them. Look at them now! They look happy, healthy and full of life! :love

Latest posts

Top Bottom