BYC Café

It’s sunny but chilly here, getting a little late in the day for coffee so I’ve got a pot of cider simmering on the stove...plenty for all!View attachment 2007221
I've got to ask now. Black and Tan is a Scottish beverage to the best of my knowledge. They call it something else further South. Now you've got cider on the stove. That's from Southern England. Are you British?

I think maybe my hens are mad at me. I had to travel out of town for the weekend, and left the peeps in the coop/run during my absence. I let them free range today. But they sure had some squawking at me to say. :confused:
Poor babies. They though you would never come back and let them out.

And, while we're talking about food...
Something I had hoped never to see here happened a few days ago, McDonald opened one of their fast food outlets in a nearby town. I've been told that some of the locals smashed the place up one night.:clap:celebrate
I doubt they will pack up and take their garbage elsewhere unfortunately but it was good to see that some resistance is being shown.
:lau :yesss:

And, while we're talking about food...
Something I had hoped never to see here happened a few days ago, McDonald opened one of their fast food outlets in a nearby town. I've been told that some of the locals smashed the place up one night.:clap:celebrate
I doubt they will pack up and take their garbage elsewhere unfortunately but it was good to see that some resistance is being shown.
Now I want fries!

Their fries are good for about 10 minutes and then they go weird! What do they do to them?

I've got to ask now. Black and Tan is a Scottish beverage to the best of my knowledge. They call it something else further South. Now you've got cider on the stove. That's from Southern England. Are you British?
It is. It’s also a hound dog. And my last name. And the name of my business, I do leather tanning, thus, “Black & Tan”....I thought it was catchy ;)

Back
Top Bottom