BYC Café

Good morning, Sean. How are you today? What are your plans?
Sorry Tonya, got distracted by George and posted before I had finished....need to clean up fallen tree limbs, mow my yard and get some rest...I worked this weekend, so I'm off for a couple of days. How 'bout you anything special going on today?

Sorry Tonya, got distracted by George and posted before I had finished....need to clean up fallen tree limbs, mow my yard and get some rest...I worked this weekend, so I'm off for a couple of days. How 'bout you anything special going on today?
Not really. I go back to work tomorrow so I'll have to do my marathon cooking event today. I'm going to get a jump start on it by baking the fritatta this morning. I'd like to spend at least 4 hours at my Dad's house. The work there is going painfully slow. I hired the neighbor kid to do a lot of the work as I really need help but he has yet to start. I'm going to have to light a firecracker up his butt to get him moving...

Not really. I go back to work tomorrow so I'll have to do my marathon cooking event today. I'm going to get a jump start on it by baking the fritatta this morning. I'd like to spend at least 4 hours at my Dad's house. The work there is going painfully slow. I hired the neighbor kid to do a lot of the work as I really need help but he has yet to start. I'm going to have to light a firecracker up his butt to get him moving...
Sounds like a day full of enrichment! Here ya go, you can borrow this if needed 🧨 :gig

Back
Top Bottom