BYC Café

Morning Meg!

You're seeing pretty much the same thing I am. We're going to have a nice day with rain on Friday and snow Sat/Sun (unless that's changed since early this a.m.). Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Hope you have a great day!
I think spring needs to get on with it, already !

When is the golf course supposed to open up? You guys don't have mandated lock downs, do you?

Beautiful weather up here as you all can see. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 2
I think spring needs to get on with it, already !

When is the golf course supposed to open up? You guys don't have mandated lock downs, do you?

Normally the course opens April 15th but the company that owns the course has a hiring freeze for now. So DH can't hire anyone to work there. Not sure when that's going to change.

Although, Shads Scottish dragon slayer bush sounds worse!
With a name like that I'm pretty sure that is a plant I do NOT want in my garden!!

Oh! I also went to look at that house for Mom. It's PERFECT for her!!! :love
And I can get her in it rather quickly if I can convince her it's the right house for her, which it is.
:fl

Beautiful weather up here as you all can see. :D
We are having the same beautiful weather today ... and tomorrow ... and the next day. But the prior 2 days were quite nice.

Where is "here"? You can put a general location in your profile.

:welcome

With a name like that I'm pretty sure that is a plant I do NOT want in my garden!!

We are having the same beautiful weather today ... and tomorrow ... and the next day. But the prior 2 days were quite nice.

Oh whoops I thought I had- must’ve forgotten to hit save :D
I’m in Western Massachusetts. It’s been like this a few days, but I’m hoping it’ll clear up soon!

Unfortunately, I can't recall the actual name. But after reading the lore, I'm pretty sure that one is well suited :lau

Because my mother is truly on lockdown, I shot a video of the house for her.
SHE LOVES IT!! :ya
I have begun negotiations on the price. I want it for $70k. Asking price is $82.9k. That's too much for a house that size.
The furnace is old and uninspected, gutters are missing and what's there needs repair, windows are original 1957, siding is wood shake way past due for repainting, no refrigerator, deck boards need to be replaced. I'd settle on $75.
I'm coming out of the starting gate with $67k, as is, cash. :fl
This is a lots of stress free fun for non-recovered Real Estate junkie!!

Back
Top Bottom